Tales & Experiences
This is the start of a collection of tales and accounts of trips I've made
and experiences I've had which fit into no particular other category.
- The Road Trip.
- In Spring of 1998, I was living in California. I was going to go to an
archery tournament in Tucson, Arizona, and decided to take a short
holiday and travel by road. This is an account of that trip.
- ACL Reconstruction
- At the start of 1997 I tore the anterior cruciate ligament in my right
knee. After a lot of soul-searching I decided to have a reconstruction
operation. This is the story of the effects and recovery from the
- SLAP Lesion Repair
- Oh no, not again! More surgery, this time on a damaged shoulder. I
really don't want to make this a habit.
- Greenland for the Unprepared
- Why go to Greenland for a holiday? It makes a good conversation point
for parties. Here's why I went.
- Climbing Mount Rainier
- If you live in Seattle, you can see Mount Rainier everytime the weather
is nice. It looks very inviting. It is also very hard work climbing it.
- Round the World
- It's nice to have a job that I can sometimes take a month off. I used up
my extra frequent flyer miles flying around the world, with stops in
Hawaii, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and the U.K.
Last modified on 12th February 2004 by email@example.com